GardenGroveVW Steps Down


gardengrove.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Since June 15, 2007 EdgeGamers policy has been shaped, and the the clan itself molded into the beautiful form that it now is, largely because of the dedication of a forward thinking, 16 hour a day, eGO leader with 6700 posts and the technical expertise to put thoughts into action.

It's with reluctance that your Council announces that GardenGroveVW will be stepping down from his Community Manager role to spend more time with his new baby, wife, job and school.

We'll still see Don around, but it'll be a more relaxed friend with less on his plate that will grace our presence. Perhaps now he'll have time to use the nearly $1 billion in casino cash that he's somehow accumulated.

Thank you for helping guide EdgeGamers since the beginning and good luck to you GGVW.



</div>​
 
Thanks for everything, GG. I remember you being one of the first leadership people I ever saw post something back in 2008 when I joined.

Good luck, and God bless.
 
Wow! This is very sad news, you were always the example I gave as one of the big guys in my admin training! Good luck with everything!
 
Thanks for everything you've done to shape the community GG. You will be missed.
 
Thanks for everything you've done for eGO GardenGrove! You'll be missed.

Good luck with your new baby!
 
See ya GGVW.

Just stop by and give a good " *inhales loudly with his mic cued up* " occaisonally on ventrilo.
 
See ya around Garden, thanks for everything. Good luck!
 
See ya in IRC, GGVW. Thanks for helping me out way back in the good ol' days
 
Thanks for everything man! See you around, hope you have a great time with your family! :)
 
Thanks for all the work you have put in Garden. I still remember the day you broke the copter.
 
Heh. It's about time. :)

J/K bud, you were one of the guys I looked up to when I first joined almost 3 years ago. I wish you less stress in your future as an eGO nobody such as myself. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top