GardenGroveVW Steps Down


gardengrove.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Since June 15, 2007 EdgeGamers policy has been shaped, and the the clan itself molded into the beautiful form that it now is, largely because of the dedication of a forward thinking, 16 hour a day, eGO leader with 6700 posts and the technical expertise to put thoughts into action.

It's with reluctance that your Council announces that GardenGroveVW will be stepping down from his Community Manager role to spend more time with his new baby, wife, job and school.

We'll still see Don around, but it'll be a more relaxed friend with less on his plate that will grace our presence. Perhaps now he'll have time to use the nearly $1 billion in casino cash that he's somehow accumulated.

Thank you for helping guide EdgeGamers since the beginning and good luck to you GGVW.



</div>​
 
Thanks for all your work put into this community Garden. I can easily say I have had the best time in this clan than any other clan I've been in, and I hope you have a great future with new family!

See you around.
 
All the best to ya buddy! This organization has come a long way thanks to everything you've done. I wish you and your family all the best!!!
 
It seemed impossible to me this day would come.. GGVW is one of the only leaders I have known since I joined in 2008 and one who has stuck with eGO for such a long time aiding it in anyway possible.

It is Garden who shaped me up to who I am today and I hope we can still be friends :)

Thank you for everything Garden, stay in that IRC in the hope of it getting full :P

-Darth
 
It's always good to put family first. You will be missed man, but you are doing the right thing for you and yours. Hope to see you around still as a gamer, and thank you for all of your contributions to the community!
 
friend you will be missed
but life goes first <3
just hope you will still spend a few hours a week @ this family :thumbup1:
 
Though I didn't know GardenGroveVW much, it's sad to see a Community Manager step down, but at least he'll still be around! I hope all goes well with his new baby! Now go spend some of the Casino Cash xD
 
Thanks for everything you've done for us, GardenGroveVW
All the best for you
enjoy your time with your "newborn" baby and dearest family
you'll be missed
 
Many thanks for this wonderful organization, GGVW. Your hard work on our behalf has really made a difference to countless folks. I wish you the best in school, and I hope you enjoy every minute of your sweet baby. Ok, maybe not exactly ENJOYING the changing-a-poopy-diaper minutes, but all the others. :)
 
good luck with everything your planning.

thanks for the time and energy you put into this community.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top