- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,335
To make a long story short, my pc died about a week ago ('new windows update' virus, burnt out video card, popped capacitors). So today the family and I went out and bought this laptop while the pc gets repaired. quesxWe paid $500 for it at sam's club. It is working great for what they want/need it for, however it refuses to play youtube videos. It will play videos from other sites such as facebook, dailymotion, etc with no problem. This is where it gets good. If Iattempt to play a video on the youtube website it will be a black screen that wont load, if I watch that same youtube video somewhere else (for example connected to a forum post) it will play just fine. Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks
*edit* the laptop in question --> http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...i_sku=LW320UA#ABA&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword }
*edit* the laptop in question --> http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...i_sku=LW320UA#ABA&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword }
Last edited:








