Favorite Video Game Soundtrack

Murlock17

Rookie
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
35
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite video game sound track is. Personally I think that WoW definitely has the best of all video games, but I also like some of the TF2 music. Post your favorite and possibly a song from the soundtrack. Here's one from the Cataclysm soundtrack [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7LRDLpG4Q[/ame]
 
I always like the music from WoW, TF2, Portal, and Runescape. (Though I'm not an avid game soundtrack listener :P)
 
Oh, freestyle reminded me of an amazing portal music but I can't find it :(
 
favorite?:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoH0E24WNFs"]Youtube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twwCIazvkTU"]Youtube[/ame]
 
Last edited:
yeah castle crashers has one of my favourite soundtracks, good game too.

the best game soundtrack imo though is the playstation version of doom... yeah, its creepy and fits the game really well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmENVFuIpM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]
 
How have neither of these series been mentioned?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43IPAGw01IY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7RPY-oiDAQ[/ame]
 
Wow I can't believe I forgot about the Portal music......and even though it's kind of weird I did like playing HL2 with the music [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHuFKWBf-k0[/ame]
 
Either Homeworld or the Golden Sun franchise, with this coming in close third: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ksZIJRj7_Q[/ame]


Actually, here, let my experience shine.

BEHOLD MUCH VGM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIUxwEJ-GXI[/ame] Adagio for Strings

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY8GHJqCHOY&feature=related[/ame] Doom Dragon Remix

Those are the most memorable tracks from those games; there's so much more though.
 
Last edited:
[ame="http://youtu.be/Na7u8HV5u08"]http://youtu.be/Na7u8HV5u08[/ame]

Basically the entire Frozen Synapse soundtrack is epic.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZVIrEKhek[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIbUMCu8lIo[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07zAZ49HIGM[/ame]
--------
More basically anything that Jesper Kyd has done.
 
Back
Top