Favorite Video Game Soundtrack

Homeworld soundtrack was good - the game even came with the Music CD back in the day.


Anyone ever heard the Osmos Soundtrack? Band is called Gas 0095. Bit of backstory: this was actually one of those 'rare' and hard to find CD's, very popular and (if you have a physically copy) is valuable (at least is was). Now you can get it on-line from the band's website - Can't recommend this album enough - whole thing is phenomenal.



[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAI7Hp4eGso[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmUde_EK5Y&feature=fvst[/ame]


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI[/ame]


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riy4mwtgfSU[/ame]
 
Portal 1 ending music is best but:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o"]Youtube[/ame]

Epic soundtracks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdyahzWRLC0"]Youtube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbHrdNI7yiY"]Youtube[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Music from Brawl

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv6kHbUwQf8"]Pokemon[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvjPa4RnSxY"]Kirby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLJuT8zPmvA"]General :P[/ame]
 
Yo my first favourite soundtrack is so indy.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCUHVWGnFU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCUHVWGnFU&feature=related[/ame]

This one, not so much
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeT6YUqW96M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeT6YUqW96M[/ame]
 
God of war...

I love many games and their scores...(Half life 2 killer bass) but God of war's beat tops em for me ^^
 
Last edited:
A recent favourite of mine is Portal 2's. I loved how the music was interactive at parts in the game and now they're releasing it all for free.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IgQHjjmrXE&feature=youtube_gdata"]Hard Sunshine[/ame]

Of course all of TF2's soundtrack is great as well.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdtBLD8Lbg&feature=player_embedded"]Rocket Jump Waltz[/ame]

Though the one that may very well be my favourite is Pokemon Red/Blue's. It was the soundtrack to my childhood. I played through that game so many times.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P9-DRpMhQI&feature=youtube_gdata"]Cycling[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM"]Lavender Town's Theme[/ame]
 
Sid Meier's Civilization IV or V (I can't remember which won an award).

For those who enjoy video game soundtracks, search youtube for Video Games Live, or VGL concert. Enjoy!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top