Change RE-SPAWN TIME ON KALT

You rifle noobs can say what you want, but, in my personal playing experience, a good player will get more kills with support, than assault. I like the assault, but they still hit like a pop gun for me, even with the tweaks. I always feel like I must empty a whole clip in the face for a kill. You guys are crying because a newbie can control the recoil on their assault BB gun and make a few kills on you. What I like about assault is the smoke grenade. That followed by a real grenade or frontal attack is the assault classes real charm.

Are you implying support is more effective than a good player with a rifle?

I'd like a word with you after school. :sneaky2:

Thanks Yo for your rifle comment. I edited my post above to say this: "...more kills with support, than assault." You rifles kick my butt!
 
Last edited:
You rifle noobs can say what you want, but a good player will get more kills with support. I like the assault, but they still hit like a pop gun for me, even with the tweaks. I always feel like I must empty a whole clip in the face for a kill. You guys are crying because a newbie can control the recoil on their assault BB gun and make a few kills on you. What I like about assault is the smoke grenade. That followed by a real grenade or frontal attack is the assault classes real charm.

Are you implying support is more effective than a good player with a rifle?

I'd like a word with you after school. :sneaky2:
 
i dont know why people who go assualt dont ever pick up a rifle and do stuff like this, didnt take me long to learn (anyone remember when i only went assualt/support? :P)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOVFD-JurUY&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]
 
Sign me up!

Are you implying support is more effective than a good player with a rifle?

I'd like a word with you after school. :sneaky2:

Actually Yo, I would like to meet with you during class for some lessons on the rifles. To heck with the support class. I love playing realism and working on the rifles, but I need to learn from the best. You find time and I will meet you at a boot camp!
 
And also how much of a laugh it is when you get to the last corner and you still have a grenade or two.. blind throw knowing you most likely are going to get someone coming out of spawn!! So much fun.. :)
 
Actually Yo, I would like to meet with you during class for some lessons on the rifles. To heck with the support class. I love playing realism and working on the rifles, but I need to learn from the best. You find time and I will meet you at a boot camp!

So I am setting up a bootcamp between you and Ides then, is what we're getting at? lol
 
I say leave it as it is....players don't like long respawn times...it susposed to be hard to win!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top