eGO Regional Scrim Tourney INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, was stuck on two early morning jobs... i'll be back as bait for the next one if i can figure these damn times out!! Best thing about being your own boss... :)

You guys need to have a big team meeting and decide on times that you can get full teams and PM me.
 
Keep filling those teams. Know when your team is playing and inform your team captain about your availability.
Tonights match features California Dreamin' vs. The Wild Wild West.

Watch the event and have some fun!

Source TV:
connect 67.228.175.241:27020
 
Last edited:
Boyle gave us better names than Stormy did.

"Bropublic of California"
"Mild West"
 
Hey Spank, sorry I was unclear prior about my location and all, but I am technically in El Paso, Tx (The West).

I would still like to be included in the events if possible!!!

(BTW, your private message inbox is full!)
 
Hey Spank, sorry I was unclear prior about my location and all, but I am technically in El Paso, Tx (The West).

I would still like to be included in the events if possible!!!

(BTW, your private message inbox is full!)

K, I'll add you to that team then.

Oops, didn't even notice. Thanks for letting me know--cleared some room, for all of you who have been trying to PM me!
 
Important updates...

First of all, due to several unforeseen circumstances, including (but not limited to) Ventrilo being down, today's matches are going to be postponed unless you hear otherwise. If Vent is back for one of the later matches today and if myself/ST0RMY are around to set things up, then they will continue as scheduled. For example, tonight's Cali-North match might still be a "go" if Vent is back by then...sadly at the present moment I can't give any definite answers. Short version: matches probably postponed today, but if all the "issues" are resolved in time then they're back on. :/

Furthermore...there will be some changes happening involving the DC, NE, and NNP teams which will be presented later tonight*.

Any/all scheduling changes following both of these pieces of news will also be presented later tonight*.

Cal-West and NNP-Middle DID take place, for those of you checking the schedule and seeing a lot of blanks. I am still waiting on screenshots from Cal-West though and I have them for NNP-Middle (thanks, C-WHiT), but it's been a ridonkulous weekend for me, so you'll see those results...later tonight*.



*"...later tonight." I will be back online...probably closer to midnight my time (3am EST) and working on updating everything then. From there, fortunately several of my other commitments are over as of this weekend, so I have considerably more time.
3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif
 
Vent is back up, I think we will at least be able to do the Cali/North matchup for tonight :)
 
West/Europe should be now. Not seeing stormy or YSD yet.

We're going to play a game where you all get to guess how many times people ask a question about/make reference to something right after I have said it during this tourney.

P.S.- It's over 9000...



Anyways yes, Vent came back up just after I left, I managed to get home just now (instead of midnight), so Cali-North is back/still on. No matter what, due to the aforementioned changes involving DC, their match was going to be delayed anyways, so the only guys who really kinda lost out at all were West/Euro.
 
Important updates!

So...you can see we've been a little busy...
New England, Middle US, and DC have all had problems fielding teams this year. North has been very dedicated, but unfortunately they just plain had less guys to choose from so they've also been short. NNP has managed to do a pretty good job getting most of a team, but that's mainly the doing of somebody stepping up who isn't even signed up for the tournament (C-WHiT). In other words...some changes need to be made so we don't keep having these 4v4 matches.

Middle US has been disbanded. They benefit in joining North US.
NY/NJ/Penn is also gone, and this one might be a bit controversial for some people...
---The Pennsylvanians from NNP are joining the DC area team (there some 1700's nostalgia brewing). This is Erich/Infected, Luke105, Silent_Predator. ronpaul officially dropped out of the tourney, so they needed a baller...so I don't want any "wah wah wah" on this one.
---The NY/NJ boys are joining New England and forming a new (get it?) team.

That should give each of these three (formerly five) teams enough guys to have 6 each match easy. A bunch of schedule changes were made as a result of all of these changes. Pretty much everybody is affected.

Here is how you should respond to these changes:
1) See if you can make your team's match(es).
2) If not, contact your T.C. and inform him when would work better for you.
3) T.C.s...try to figure out a time that works better and let me know. We'll try to work it out with your opponent.
Here's how most of you will respond to these changes (based on previous experience):
1) Send me PMs telling me that the schedule changes are dumb.
2) Send me messages on Steam, reminding me that you don't like the changes.
3) Suddenly complain that you didn't even know there were changes, because you don't check this thread and think I will PM every single competitor for every single change.

Let's all work through this together and finish strong, alright? We've already learned a lot of ways to improve on this for the next one, but that doesn't mean we can't make this one work still.
 
Now that you took away Erich Luke and Silent Predator (grrrrrr) how can I find out who my NEW (get it?) teammates are? BTW, that is nearly all our team. The only others who show up regularly are me and C-Whit.
 
Last edited:
The times were the Middle Scrims took place were impossible for me to get to. But I'll try to make it to more.
 
Now that you took away Erich Luke and Silent Predator (grrrrrr) how can I find out who my NEW (get it?) teammates are? BTW, that is nearly all our team. The only others who show up regularly are me and C-Whit.

That was the point....C-WHiT (not even signed up) and Erich showed up to all of the matches and you were there for half of them, so the team had issues fielding a team most of the time. I updated the rosters in the OP. In fact, OP gets updated almost daily but people don't check very often. :P
 
DC area scrim team

Everyone on the DC area team please check your inboxes and let me know ASAP if you guys can make our next match.

Thx,
Dbad.
 
State are (as always after every match) UPDATED.

We finish the "regular season" of the tournament tomorrow. Make sure to attend the meeting to hear important info pertaining to the playoffs!!!
 
Great Game today everyone.

Thanks for the great teamwork today: BeeF, Neck Beard, Infected, Lupus. & of course me...haha!
 
Great Game today everyone.

Thanks for the great teamwork today: BeeF, Neck Beard, Infected, Lupus. & of course me...haha!

I second that! I must apologize for capping a few of you in the back of the head a few times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top