- Joined
- Jul 18, 2009
- Messages
- 2,354
He didn't show. I told him he signed up for a scrim, then he showed 


yeah, was stuck on two early morning jobs... i'll be back as bait for the next one if i can figure these damn times out!! Best thing about being your own boss...![]()
Hey Spank, sorry I was unclear prior about my location and all, but I am technically in El Paso, Tx (The West).
I would still like to be included in the events if possible!!!
(BTW, your private message inbox is full!)
West/Europe should be now. Not seeing stormy or YSD yet.
Now that you took away Erich Luke and Silent Predator (grrrrrr) how can I find out who my NEW (get it?) teammates are? BTW, that is nearly all our team. The only others who show up regularly are me and C-Whit.

Great Game today everyone.
Thanks for the great teamwork today: BeeF, Neck Beard, Infected, Lupus. & of course me...haha!