- Joined
- Aug 8, 2009
- Messages
- 530
Ok, so recently I got a new rig. My graphics card I purchased is an HIS IceQ X Turbo 6950 2GB stock speeds of 840/1280 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161372
I was just curious as to what other people who have this card have been able to overclock their card to and keeping it stable. So far I've been able to do 900/1325 using CCC. Which is the max CCC can do. I downloaded Sapphire Trixx since I've heard many good things about it, and it's capable of pushing it farther than I want to.
This card has been playing every game I throw at it (Highest settings @ 1920x1080) with 60 fps being the minimum with stock speeds. So it's not that I need to OC, but I want to. For fun
So my two questions-
What have you been able to overclock your 6950 to?
Overclocking at said speeds, using what program?
I was just curious as to what other people who have this card have been able to overclock their card to and keeping it stable. So far I've been able to do 900/1325 using CCC. Which is the max CCC can do. I downloaded Sapphire Trixx since I've heard many good things about it, and it's capable of pushing it farther than I want to.
This card has been playing every game I throw at it (Highest settings @ 1920x1080) with 60 fps being the minimum with stock speeds. So it's not that I need to OC, but I want to. For fun

So my two questions-
What have you been able to overclock your 6950 to?
Overclocking at said speeds, using what program?













