Ruins the game. The lasors flying around look stupid and i want to play tf2 not star wars.
[meet the medic quote]
HL2: Episode 3: Release me.
GabeN: Later...
TF2: Kill me.
GabeN: OK!
[/meet the medic quote]

I just acquired these guns and I do not feel as if they are OP in any way. I like the increase in clip size from 4 rockets (original) to 5 rockets, they kill most classes with 2 rockets (just like the original RL), the Alt fire of the rocket launcher does mini crit damage + fire damage, but the side effect is that there is a charge time and you almost stop moving completely which means any class can kill you before you shoot. I dont think these weapons are in any way OP, but ofcourse you get BABIES CRYING with every update.
I like the new weapons, if you guys are complaining that these weapons don't fit the games "style" or whatever, does a jar of pee that makes you get killed a lot easier fit the style? Or how about a car jack thing with a car battery attatched to it? Theres also a 100 year old wooden shield that makes you go fast as hell, an energy drink that makes you invisible, a golf club that takes off heads, a taunt where a fat guy kills another person by making a gun out of his fingers, metal fists that make you a lot harder to kill, a golden trophy that makes golden statues whenever you get a kill with it, a texan who has a robot hand that act as a blender and grind other players into a pulp, a sniper rifle that shoots PEE, a slab of raw steak that makes you move faster and gets kills easier, and a damn whip.
I played a bit last night. The frickin laser beams were flying by my frickin head and frickin messing me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_yrItiqtWY
can someone please post video of the new weapons in use for those of us that are stuck at work, i mean at work and working hard. on blackmesa would be an extra plus....also, are the new rockets deflectable by the pyro? if so, helloooooo mesa vents!

All I care about is a redo of the particle effects, because I get 10 fps everytime someone shoots the rocket launcher.![]()
All I care about is a redo of the particle effects, because I get 10 fps everytime someone shoots the rocket launcher.![]()
Same. My FPS drops like, 50 frames when someone spams the rocket a lot. And I want people to reskin the weapons.
can you deflect the charged shot? they look fairly slow moving to me. should not be that difficult to deflect and they don't randomly crit. what's the problem then? from a blackmesa perspective? go pyro, deflect, profit... and thanks for posting the vid xosniper
Yes you can reflect it.
well then, i say bring it on! mesa should be a hoot for the next few days.