Help! can't move with mouse in game on Mac.

Von

Active Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
357
Ok I'm stumped. I can't move with my mouse in game (DoDs). I have just a Logitech wireless mouse that I use. Everything with it works perfectly fine EXCEPT when I'm in game I can't look with it. I can fire and scroll between weapons, so all the buttons work, I just can't look around. Normally I play on my PC but I'm moving so I can only use my Mac right now, hence I'm stumped. I have no idea why its works normally except when trying to look around. Anyone with any Mac knowledge who can help?
 
local files, verify integrity of game cache

try a new mouse

uhhhh - stick it out and not use the mac.....


Idk what else to say. there are some things I would do, i would - infact will - tell you not to do them.
 
Hey there,

I have a few quick questions to ask before I can go more in depth in trying to solve your problem.

What OS are you running? I know you said Mac, but which one, Leopard? Snow Leopard? Lion?
What keyboard are you using (brand & model please)?
What mouse are you using (I know it's Logitech, what's the model)?
Have you tried installing the mouse drivers from Logitech's website?

~ Logic
 
Sorry I should have been more specific. I was in a hurry when I posted before. I'm running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on my macbook pro. So the keyboard is of course my built in keyboard. So in the middle of writing this i actually went to look for drivers and found that the mouse is really only windows compatible. so even though it is sort of working, theres obviously just something not running correctly because i can't install the software for it. unfortunately i don't have another mouse because all my stuff is packed up for the moment. i guess i'm just stuck for now. oh well i'll live i suppose :P.
thanks anyway guys!
 
Have you tried getting the Mac drivers for that particular mouse on Logitech's website.
 
yeah, there are no mac drivers. only windows. hence the issue.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top