eGO Themed Skins by Cyclone

Just got done with the Scattergun one. Download these now! They look fantastic in-game and work with corresponding stranges! Highly recommend great job Cyclone!
 
they're not the greatest, but with a bit of tweaking they could be good. btw could u tell me where you got those awesome spy hands?
 
Really great skins! His custom skins are cool too, and cheap. Thanks for the skin Cyclone and keep up the good work!
 
I am in fact ACTIVE with these skins! I am currently working on the following Loose Ends:

Grenade Launcher
Spy's Knife

I'm currently working on:

Medic's Syringe gun(The team colored color's will be interesting.)
Medic's Blautsauger(Same style as the Syringe gun.)
 
Suggestions:

Flamethrower and/or Backburner
Sentry gun! (probably really hard b/c of three stages of upgrading… think of it as a challenge!)

I'm going to download these and see if I can't install them on a Mac when I get the chance.

Looks great!
 
Last edited:
I successfully installed the skins on a mac with one issue: the shotgun always has the red team skin even when on the blu team.

I noticed there was an additional models folder included with it. Where is that supposed to go?
 
Where's the sticky love?
Wait... Is this awkward now?
I can't think of another way to word that...
Sticky isn't an adjective there...
Really though, stickies? Anyone? And also the flare gun? I know oodles of people use it. The skins so far look fantastic! I'll get to downloading them when I get the chance this weekend!
 
the GL and the Flamethrower look amazing. great job.
 
Flamethrower/Backburner and grenade launcher look great!

Is there something special to do when installing the skins that change depending on what team you're on (Flamethrower & Shotgun)?

And are there DL links for the Flamethrower/Backburner yet?
 
Back
Top