So some of you may or may not be wondering. 'What happened to that Caleh guy?'. Well the truth is I have moved from the town i was living in to a brand new place. I moved at the end of June and have not been home ever since. I recently started a new job and I am loving it. I also have a new girlfriend and a bunch of new friends. Life is pretty awesome right now.
While i didnt move all my stuff with me when i came here (8 hour drive from where i use to live) i hope to have the rest of my stuff very soon. My mom is moving just a few hours from where i live so she offered to bring my computer and stuff up with her! Hopefully that happens next week or the week after!
I miss fun times in vent and the css servers! Also miss playing LoL with a few people from eGO ( you know who you are). Hopefully i will see you guys soon! If anyone wants to get ahold of me you can always PM me as i can check the website from my phone, which is all i have been doing lately.
While i didnt move all my stuff with me when i came here (8 hour drive from where i use to live) i hope to have the rest of my stuff very soon. My mom is moving just a few hours from where i live so she offered to bring my computer and stuff up with her! Hopefully that happens next week or the week after!
I miss fun times in vent and the css servers! Also miss playing LoL with a few people from eGO ( you know who you are). Hopefully i will see you guys soon! If anyone wants to get ahold of me you can always PM me as i can check the website from my phone, which is all i have been doing lately.























