One-Stop Everything You Need To Know About BF3 (and eGO's plan) -Continuously Updated

Please stop posting all this, its only making me even more desperate for this game, ohh god I dont think I have ever waited for October this badly lol
 
Everything has been updated and I added a couple things as well.

Enjoy!
 
There is a few guys on youtube displaying some good 'Alpha' videos; whether how accurate the information and eye candy you are getting from these videos will actually still obtain once release dates hits is still to be seen. You can easily see some glitches, such as body movements, but it is the 'alpha' stage. Still pretty sick seeing some in game multiplayer footage from someone other than publishers.

http://youtu.be/e3ff_UORhuc*snipped by Slaz*

I'd post that, but being Alpha-Trial material, it goes against the agreement we all made to not reproduce or share anything from the Alpha.
 
I saw already this information) but for the preorder at me money isn't present (on it I will wait for release
 
I'd post that, but being Alpha-Trial material, it goes against the agreement we all made to not reproduce or share anything from the Alpha.

Oh my bad on that. Im new to the Battlefield series; didn't know there was an agreement with Alpha Trialing.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the sound I made when my mind exploded from all this awesome info. I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Oh my bad on that. Im new to the Battlefield series; didn't know there was an agreement with Alpha Trialing.

No worries! It's happened plenty of times. Just want to make sure there is no headache and no one has their account deactivated/excluded/whatever else EA would be apt to do.
 
I'm just waiting for my beta download link.... I have never wanted September to come sooner.
 
Since I mentioned beta, who all will be on the beta in September? Would be nice to have a big group of eGO members gaming it out =)
 
Only people that will have access to the beta are the ones who pre ordered through origin, at least that is the newest promo.
 
It's an open beta, as was BC2, but certain individuals will have access earlier than others.
 
Only people that will have access to the beta are the ones who pre ordered through origin, at least that is the newest promo.

Those who Pre-Ordered Medal of Honor are also in it. It should go 1 week MoH, then the next week to the BF3 Pre-Orders, then next week open .. but I know that's not how it will work.

It will actually probably just be given out all at the same time.

Either way, I know I should be getting 2 Beta Keys, so I will have an extra to give out if it is actually limited to just pre-orders.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top