Your favourite eGO CSS moment??

shazbaz

Poster
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
235
What is your favourite eGO CSS moment? Whether you have been here for years or days what is your most fun moment with us?? :)
 
A moment that last about 3 seconds. I was in Jail, begging Eurocracy for ST. These were in the days of when Jail I was still called ChromeX, In the early months of '09. He then sent me to solitary where I was gunplanted a deagle. Eurocracy then came and said to me, " So Chrome, How are you enjoying your St " I then pulled it out and 1 deaged him.

I wish I recorded that. Epic moment.
 
Last edited:
I would have to say back in january, or february, when we would all hide in one cell on sona and rebel. Definitely some of the funnest moments.
 
My favorite moment was when some of us went over to the TF2 event for the 5 year anniversary, and Beta started singing out of the blue, made me lol so hard.
 
Back in like 2008 when I first started playing Jail here. Starscream and Mr. Winters` were both on the T team in the Old alcatraz. They had conducted an elaborate suicide day while the cell doors were still closed. Everybody shiftwalked to the grate, and then at 5:00 every single person on the T team suicided. It was amazing, nobody will do something like that now. Also, when Suicide notes were original and funny.
 
Back in like 2008 when I first started playing Jail here. Starscream and Mr. Winters` were both on the T team in the Old alcatraz. They had conducted an elaborate suicide day while the cell doors were still closed. Everybody shiftwalked to the grate, and then at 5:00 every single person on the T team suicided. It was amazing, nobody will do something like that now. Also, when Suicide notes were original and funny.

Oh god I miss Starscream. He was awesome.
 
Last 2 months ago,the freekillers in jail gotten better...just kidding(Its the truth for me)
 
The day after I got CS:S and I thought jail was just a normal server and killed all the innocent T's. I think I had CT revoked for like 8 rounds. xP
 

Latest posts

Back
Top