Your favourite eGO CSS moment??

Too many good moments. Very funny moments, very weird moments, and I think I've seen every scenario in CS:S, good ol times! :D
 
my favorite moment came around a year ago, when FBG was still running. I was trying to get the Gold Medal in knifing, and was on Office. since all i needed was 5 kills in one round with a knife, everybody on the server started knifing w/me, and i ended up getting 6 kills in one round to finish off my gold medal.

Also, there was one day a long time ago, where i convinced all the Ts to change their name by adding "The Angry" in front of it. Of course this was back when I was still The Angry Arab, so it made more sense then
 
i would have to say........ when i got a kill when i was realy laggy and i was shooting everywhere.
 
My favourite moment was when it was hard to rebel in jail...You know when foofookudleypops played jail i was really hard to rabble now it's easy to rabble and top scores....
 
Wasn't exactly my favorite but was very funny.

A few months ago when playing jail, as a CT, we were getting completely destroyed by the Ts literally every round because none of the other CTs knew what they were doing -_-

Most of the CTs didn't have mics so it was very hard to communicate.
 
My favourite moment was when it was hard to rebel in jail...You know when foofookudleypops played jail i was really hard to rabble now it's easy to rabble and top scores....

I miss FooFoo...

And best moments are every time I connect to highschool :D
 
When I was the last CT against at least 5 or 6 t's. I went on the mic and started making my own variations of the mission impossible theme. It was a great time, the only thing that could come close was when I finally got 3/4 of the t's to rush at a certain time, the CT's were overtaken in a matter of seconds, with plenty of "STEP 1 DESCEND FROM DARKNES!" being said. needless to say the T's were sharken and fidgity the next round.
 
mine would probably be the time that i rebelled with a constant 999 ping and got a triple kill with a 57 on yoncan

you know the cts really fail when i guy whos ping doesnt drop to 998 for 3 solid minutes manages to get a triple kill



either that or back in the day when we had a real zombie mod server, you know before the ip change, and then when they made it so the zombies had different classes, and then when they shut it down "for good", and then brought it back but only have zombie escape maps.

you know before all that crap happened
 

Latest posts

Back
Top