D Dazzaled I made one post Joined Aug 19, 2011 Messages 7 Aug 23, 2011 #41 When u just killed everyone in Counter-Terroist in jail because they r bad Ct's
U Uka Uka Forum Fiend Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 724 Aug 23, 2011 #42 People already said but Forest is always my favorite map.. such a classic that got me into jail
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Aug 23, 2011 #43 Maybe when I wanted to execute a CT so they let me ( With a deagle ), Captain DayPigeon was behind me waiting to kill me. I one deaged my executionist and then did a 180 degree spin, One deaged Captain got his ak and killed the last CT.
Maybe when I wanted to execute a CT so they let me ( With a deagle ), Captain DayPigeon was behind me waiting to kill me. I one deaged my executionist and then did a 180 degree spin, One deaged Captain got his ak and killed the last CT.