- Joined
- Dec 18, 2008
- Messages
- 4,044
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862
Anyone on here manage to score one?
I have a two step plan:
1. I ordered one a few minutes ago from amazon @$400. Assuming the rumors are true, the price will drop to $99 tomorrow, which will be before mine ships, thus giving me the discounted price.
Step 2. I ordered on for instore pickup, paying with cash from Office Depot. On their main page, they have an add for $130 touch pad, which i have printed out, and i will use as bargining material.
Anyone on here manage to score one?
I have a two step plan:
1. I ordered one a few minutes ago from amazon @$400. Assuming the rumors are true, the price will drop to $99 tomorrow, which will be before mine ships, thus giving me the discounted price.
Step 2. I ordered on for instore pickup, paying with cash from Office Depot. On their main page, they have an add for $130 touch pad, which i have printed out, and i will use as bargining material.












trsohmers








