New compute coming soon.

fudpeX

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
746
Check out the case. I purchased the ANTEC LANBOY

anteclanboyair.jpg

Video with my same build​
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1eLxb4rWRA[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Not a fan of the yellow one.. Red one is awesome. A really neat case.
Still loving my Thermaltake Mozart TX though :>
 
I know Dayman has that case and he loves it, but it is a bit heavy (he says). Thought about getting it, but instead got the NZXT Phantom
 
is this a deal?

[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alienware-Aurora-R3-i7-2600-Radeon-HD-6990-875w-PSU-BF3-/220839201663?pt=Desktop_PCs&hash=item336b0acb7f#ht_668wt_932[/ame]
 
I'm gonna go ahead and say no. Alienware is owned by Dell, mainly noname parts, overpriced and crappy customer service. Plus a custom build would be cheaper and kill that thing head to head.
 
Don't jump on that. You can order those same parts and most likely save $600-$200 on a computer. Better off going and buying your parts to build one.
 
fudpex, what ever happened to the laptop thing? Are you tossing that out the window now?

Also, that alienware is not a good idea. The specs look good, but there are no customization options on dell-built computers. Basically, you're getting a computer that doesn't allow you control over your hardware, and for me, that's a deal breaker.

That case is fine, albeit overpriced for what you get. I still like the NZXT Phantom better due to its extra space, sleek design, and other features that aren't found on any comparable Antec case. However, this is your call, so if you like it, get it.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top