Buy the old DoD....

Martyr

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
824
Its only a $1.24

Skip that candy bar next time when your at wall mart, and you have enough money :D
 
Anyone want a copy of this game?

It's awesome and we've done roadtrips to 1.3 before.
 
I still play once or twice a week I still have dod 1.3 on 2 other steam accounts :D
But the original game play still kicks ass just graphics suck
 
I havn't played it in a long tome, but it was a great game...the hit boxes were much better!!!!
 
I'd buy it but I don't have a credit card or anything. Been wanting to get it lately. I wonder if they sell them in the boxes still.. lol.
 
I may get a copy of this for anyone that dominates a DL or above for the Royal Rumble. DoDS division members only.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top