Which game are you most excited for?

Which game are you most excited for?

  • CS:GO

    Points: 76 19.1%
  • Battlefield 3

    Points: 167 42.0%
  • Dota 2

    Points: 16 4.0%
  • Red Orchestra 2

    Points: 35 8.8%
  • Skyrim

    Points: 58 14.6%
  • Diablo 3

    Points: 46 11.6%

  • Total voters
    398
Definitely BF3. I am, however, super excited about D3 and as someone early mentioned SWTOR (Even though it isn't listed).
 
I can't answer this. I'm looking forward to all of them...except RO2. Not really interesting to me.
 
RO 2 looks good but more of a graphics update from RO: 44-45
I'm definitely looking forward to BF3 but I'm not sure if my OS will be able to support it.
I looked at the minimum requirements and it says Windows Vista 64 bit but I have Windows XP Home Edition 32 bit.... will BF3 run on my comp?

My Rig:
OS: Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 3)
CPU: Intel Core Quad CPU 2.40GHz (4 CPUs)
RAM: 2046MB RAM
GFX: XFX GeForce GT 240
GFX RAM: 1024 MB
DX: 9 (but can go up to 10)

Here's a list of all the system requirements from minimum to ultra for all you guys wondering :)

Battlefield 3 Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista 64 bit
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2Ghz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+
RAM: 2 GB
GFX: GeForce GT 240 or Radeon HD 5570
DX: 10
HDD: 15 GB

Battlefield 3 Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Duo E8300 2.83Ghz or Phenom II X2 555
RAM: 4 GB
GFX: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
GFX RAM: 512MB
DX: 11

Battlefield 3 Ultra System Requirements
CPU: Core i5-760 Quad 2.8GHz or Phenom II X4 965
RAM: 4 GB
GFX: GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5850
GFX RAM: 1GB
 
@ Erebos...sorry... no XP support in BF3. Time for an upgrade, if you can. Win7 64bit is the way to go!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top