This is one reason why I sometimes love jail, I die early and I have around 5-7 minutes to do something. Somethings I do include:
1) My homework. I would do about 2 or 3 math equation then go back to play whenever I spawn.
2) Go watch a youtube video. I usually subscribe to a lot of people, so I would watch a 3-4 minute video and go back to gaming.
3) PSC apps. Since I have spare time while I'm dead, why not accept some apps in PSC forum?
4) Recruit. This is what makes recruiting in jail easy for me. When someone gets freekilled or I die, I can add them to steam, help them register.
5) Music. I rock the loud music in my room and the neighbors complain!
6) Make food. I go make dinner or a snack for myself. By the time I'm finished making food, I will respawn and enjoy my snacks/food.
7) Do some other things
But yeah, that's what I do when I die in jail. It was one reason I kinda liked jail, because you die, but then you get to do something while waiting.