I cancelled my order of my computer parts I purchased from Newegg.com. (They were going to the wrong address. My parent's house rather than mine.)
I didn't want to make the trip to pick up the parts when they come in. So I cancelled and I'm building a different one. How does this one sound so far.
Crossfire & Eyefinity Ready for Battlefield 3.
Case: Antec DF-85
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula
Processor: (Six Core) AMD Phenom II X6 1100T B.E. 3.3GHz, 3.7GHz Turbo Socket
Heatsink: Thermaltake Frio
Graphics Card: (x2) Radeon HD 6970 2GB
Power Supply: CORSAIR Professional Series HX750w
Memory: (4 x 4GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB
Hard Drives: 1 Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB 7200 RPM SATA - 2 Crucial RealSSD C300 128GB SATA III (SSD)
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional 7.1 Channels
Monitors: (x3) ASUS VE247H Black 23.6" Full HD HDMI LED BackLight
Keyboard: RAZER BlackWidow (unfortunatly its razer, but its the only one that looks like it will fit my hand placement.)
Mouse: Logitech G500
Headset: Logitech G35 7.1
Total: (18 Items & after shipping) $3,264.93
Am I Crazy?
P.S. I won't be getting this till February.
*Price drops!*
I didn't want to make the trip to pick up the parts when they come in. So I cancelled and I'm building a different one. How does this one sound so far.
Crossfire & Eyefinity Ready for Battlefield 3.
Case: Antec DF-85
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula
Processor: (Six Core) AMD Phenom II X6 1100T B.E. 3.3GHz, 3.7GHz Turbo Socket
Heatsink: Thermaltake Frio
Graphics Card: (x2) Radeon HD 6970 2GB
Power Supply: CORSAIR Professional Series HX750w
Memory: (4 x 4GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB
Hard Drives: 1 Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB 7200 RPM SATA - 2 Crucial RealSSD C300 128GB SATA III (SSD)
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional 7.1 Channels
Monitors: (x3) ASUS VE247H Black 23.6" Full HD HDMI LED BackLight
Keyboard: RAZER BlackWidow (unfortunatly its razer, but its the only one that looks like it will fit my hand placement.)
Mouse: Logitech G500
Headset: Logitech G35 7.1
Total: (18 Items & after shipping) $3,264.93
Am I Crazy?
P.S. I won't be getting this till February.
*Price drops!*



















