S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Sep 7, 2011 #2 i feel happy that u posted this thread
P penguin Thread Thumper Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,006 Sep 7, 2011 #5 i love jail.. but no offense this is a pointless thread
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 7, 2011 #6 OH MY GOD I AM POSTING IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I LOVE JAIL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no u
P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 Sep 7, 2011 #9 Ric said: I did, at one point. Click to expand... +1
Z Zimmy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 3,978 Sep 8, 2011 #12 This thread is doomed to a live a life of eternal trolling. I do agree with Ric though.
R Rightonrbf Poster Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 132 Sep 8, 2011 #13 I looooooooove jailllllllllll! :d
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Sep 8, 2011 #14 I would love jail if Ts didn't return my eternal kindness with bullets into my head.
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Sep 8, 2011 #16 Sushi is a jail wubbist
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 8, 2011 #18 Enray said: Used to be good. Click to expand... No it didn't. Trust me I was there. I would rather do projects in visual basic than play jail....
Enray said: Used to be good. Click to expand... No it didn't. Trust me I was there. I would rather do projects in visual basic than play jail....