Greatest Answer Ever On Yahoo

People say Fallout:New Vegas is really glitchy, but the only problems I ever had were the occasional radar marker problem and a couple crashes when I first got it.
 
i had an awesome glitch happen while in the basement of the rocket facility where one of the enemies just kept respawning after i killed it so i just set boone up so that he could shoot it as soon as it spawned, and went and watched a videos on youtube for a while

when i came back my character had gone up 13 levels xD
 
i had an awesome glitch happen while in the basement of the rocket facility where one of the enemies just kept respawning after i killed it so i just set boone up so that he could shoot it as soon as it spawned, and went and watched a videos on youtube for a while

when i came back my character had gone up 13 levels xD


Lucky. I bet it got patched too. DAMN!!!
 
I remember when i first started playing - I could not walk up any set of stairs, character would glitch into them....

That got old fast, along with the disappearing arm when i picked up 2/3 of the BUILT IN weapons.....
 
Challenger appears!

7oscp.jpg


But at least the one you posted was a real question, this had to be a troll.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top