S Superglue EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 17, 2010 Messages 1,428 Sep 18, 2011 #1 Not only did I just have my RL birthday but I get to party for a second time, I have been with eGO for a year!!!! Thanks for putting up with me for all this time haha
Not only did I just have my RL birthday but I get to party for a second time, I have been with eGO for a year!!!! Thanks for putting up with me for all this time haha
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Sep 18, 2011 #2 Happy Birthday, always fun playing with you.
D Dead(+)Sight Poster Joined Feb 21, 2011 Messages 220 Sep 18, 2011 #3 Sweet Glue! Now lets make it two : p
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Sep 18, 2011 #4 Happy Birthday my Canadian bro.
F Faceman1725 Forum Fiend Joined Nov 27, 2010 Messages 737 Sep 18, 2011 #5 Hey congrats broski! Its always fun playing with you!:thumbup1:
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Sep 18, 2011 #6 Happy B-Day & Anniversary!
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 Sep 18, 2011 #9 Happy Birthday!!
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Sep 18, 2011 #10 Happy Birthday, and aren't you a Chelsea fan? haha, I am sorry. Always good to play with you mate!
S SonicX11212 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 24, 2011 Messages 1,434 Sep 18, 2011 #11 Happy Birthday and congratz on your 1 year. Hopefully my full year comes along soon too
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Sep 18, 2011 #13 Congrats SG and Happy Birthday!!
G Greenlight Terror EGO Zealot Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 1,749 Sep 19, 2011 #15 Happy B-day! And Congratz on being around for 2 years now? or is it 3?
S Superglue EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 17, 2010 Messages 1,428 Sep 19, 2011 #16 techically this would be my 4th