Hey everyone,
So I've been thinking, is the windows 8 worth it? I mean - clearly it would work great on tablets and netbooks, but I'm not sure about desktops (and I mean Metro style not "classic" redmond or aero, what will be adjustable in settings. I hope)
I mean, this whole windows 8 seems like they ripped off... this windows 8 is rip off PERIOD
I mean, it looks like prom night baby of OS X and Android, it has that store like iTunes and I bet basic stuff get harder - like connecting in offline mode (I hate MS Live :/ ), changing background etc.
So... what's your opinion on Windows 8?
Mine is - it should be released for netbooks, tablets, smartphones and other stuff. Notebooks and desktops still make do with windows XP/7 (No I won't type Vista!
) greatly. Nowadays, it's all about "we make same think the other guy made, because our ain't working"... I mean where are the times, that Apple were actually wanted instead of stuffing your brain with nonsenses, Google was unique and Friendster (is that how it's spelled) was the best social network... Now it's Bing!, Google+ and Apple sues Samsung for making better stuff.
So I've been thinking, is the windows 8 worth it? I mean - clearly it would work great on tablets and netbooks, but I'm not sure about desktops (and I mean Metro style not "classic" redmond or aero, what will be adjustable in settings. I hope)
I mean, this whole windows 8 seems like they ripped off... this windows 8 is rip off PERIOD
I mean, it looks like prom night baby of OS X and Android, it has that store like iTunes and I bet basic stuff get harder - like connecting in offline mode (I hate MS Live :/ ), changing background etc.So... what's your opinion on Windows 8?
Mine is - it should be released for netbooks, tablets, smartphones and other stuff. Notebooks and desktops still make do with windows XP/7 (No I won't type Vista!
) greatly. Nowadays, it's all about "we make same think the other guy made, because our ain't working"... I mean where are the times, that Apple were actually wanted instead of stuffing your brain with nonsenses, Google was unique and Friendster (is that how it's spelled) was the best social network... Now it's Bing!, Google+ and Apple sues Samsung for making better stuff.
Last edited by a moderator:
















But whatevs, I've never been such a fan of those "stores". I love to have physical retail, that consumes space on my shelf (I actually never bought game via steam


