Which of the following is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of eGO for YOU?

Which of the following is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of eGO for YOU?

  • Leadership Opportunity

    Points: 36 9.0%
  • Servers where I can be an admin

    Points: 20 5.0%
  • Social network for interacting with gamers and friends

    Points: 137 34.2%
  • Servers that I enjoy playing on

    Points: 150 37.4%
  • Being part of a large, successful gaming clan

    Points: 51 12.7%
  • Having a calendar of events to participate in

    Points: 7 1.7%

  • Total voters
    401
"Social network for interacting with gamers and friends" It's why I joined eGO in the first place, remain a member of eGO today, and felt that I had a social responsibility in helping the clan out when I was offered a position in leadership (and stepped down when I felt that I gave it my all and it was time for new people to have a chance at running a division well)
 
I chose Leadership opportunities because I think that it would really improve my leadership, management and reasoning skills. And all of these are crucial if you want to have a good career in the future. At least IMO...
 
Great poll question...

My answer, before reading the choices would have been:

- Being part of a successful gaming community that is doing the right thing and offering family friendly servers.

Very proud of that fact - it's what made me join in the first place and keeps me coming back.

:)

:)
 
Its a combination of all. Its said that a number of mole hills can make a mountain,and I love the view from eGO mountain. :)
 
A server i enjoy playing on, and with that it has on it a server with friend to play and socialize. . .
 
i like 2 of them Social network for interacting with gamers and friends and Servers that I enjoy playing on. if you put those 2 together yes i love it.
 
Servers worth playing on. It's why I came here, why I pubbed here, why I joined, and why I'm still here almost three years later. Lots of things about this place bug me now, but servers worth playing on are too hard to come by to be that picky.
 
Social network for interacting with gamers and friends along with all the other options :)
 
Servers that I enjoy playing on
I like this one and i want to meet new friends
I like the clan i am playing 3 years and i like all of the servers
:)
 
Back
Top