Divisions issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye150

I made one post
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
6
Hi, I'm part of the BF division but I would like to be on the CSS divison because actually I don't even play BF.
I really don't know if being on a division or other changes something.
Can someone give some support? Like if it really matters to be on one or other division or if I can change it.

Thanks :)
 
You may play in any division's game as a member of eGO. The division that you are in is responsible for things like promotions and awards for you.

If you are sure you would like to switch divisions, just send a PM to your current and new division leader(s) letting them know that you are switching to or from their division. Once you have communicated with them you can change your divisional tag in your profile to reflect your new division.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions about this. I would be happy to talk to you about it in Ventrilo if you like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top