eGO in Star Trek Online

Angreifen

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,676
We now have a fleet active in Star Trek online. Please look for the EdgeGamers Organization fleet, or hit me up in ventrilo if you wish to join it.
 
Awesome! Even better now that STO is going to be F2P!
 
Question anybody got a guest pass? i wanan try this out before buying
 
If you need a guest pass, please contact me, ravage, or bl4sph3my. You can find us usually in ventrilo.
 
Angriefen, might I be able to get a guest pass as well? I am a HUGE Trekker but I am incredibly reluctant to throw down any money on an MMO after Ultima Online went south (you can see how long I've been at this).
I'd love a good Star Trek game, especially with the story it sounds like they've cooked up.

Sorry if I'm too forward with the asking.
 
Back
Top