They are changing their layout YET AGAIN, but this time, I believe they have a good change.
I've been messing around with the new Facebook, and I have to say, They are really starting to look more like website/blogs. Which is pretty cool.
They have a timeline now top right, which is questionable, and also very handy.
Onlookers now have the capability to click a "year" and see all your posts from that general point in time. this now makes it easier for creepers. but also makes it VERY useful to find a post you made a while back. and NOW, gives you the capability to add posts at any point in time. (Add a post in 1999 about moving to a new city or state). now.. I don't know exactly why someone would want to do that, but I guess some would like to use their facebook as a personal diary or blog now, and these new features can allow that.
Last edited:











