Riflemen and Support classes no longer have pistols.
Note: By default they don't have pistols enabled, but one of the things I enjoyed about the eGO servers was that these classes had the pistols as a secondary option.
the update which was released today (something which we have no control over) broke the functionality of our "pistol mod" (another item which we have no control over). We, and by we I mean Spray, will have the mod fixed as soon as possible.
-Blue
The mod for pistols currently crashes the server. As soon as the plugin is updated it will be reinstalled.
Wait... Wait...
...
So...
The pistols I've been using ingame are not normally there, but as a server mod/add-on?
![]()



Though it kills me to say this, we have other divisions. I understand you love your division with a burning pasion of ten thousand suns, but maybe this is a sign to take a break from dod, give another division (NOT CSS) a little love.

The mod for pistols currently crashes the server. As soon as the plugin is updated it will be reinstalled.
Your signature still makes me pause from time to time.

