Update Removed Pistols

&erson

I made one post
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
6
Riflemen and Support classes no longer have pistols.

Note: By default they don't have pistols enabled, but one of the things I enjoyed about the eGO servers was that these classes had the pistols as a secondary option.
 
Last edited:
"this game is currently unavailable. try again later" theres my issue at the moment lol. pistols are the least of my annoyances so far with the update.
 
Leadership is working on the issues on getting the servers back in order, it may take sometime though.
 
Though it kills me to say this, we have other divisions. I understand you love your division with a burning pasion of ten thousand suns, but maybe this is a sign to take a break from dod, give another division (NOT CSS) a little love.
 
Riflemen and Support classes no longer have pistols.

Note: By default they don't have pistols enabled, but one of the things I enjoyed about the eGO servers was that these classes had the pistols as a secondary option.

the update which was released today (something which we have no control over) broke the functionality of our "pistol mod" (another item which we have no control over). We, and by we I mean Spray, will have the mod fixed as soon as possible.

-Blue
 
The mod for pistols currently crashes the server. As soon as the plugin is updated it will be reinstalled.
 
the update which was released today (something which we have no control over) broke the functionality of our "pistol mod" (another item which we have no control over). We, and by we I mean Spray, will have the mod fixed as soon as possible.

-Blue

The mod for pistols currently crashes the server. As soon as the plugin is updated it will be reinstalled.

But until then...
lazyman.jpg
 
Wait... Wait...
...

So...

The pistols I've been using ingame are not normally there, but as a server mod/add-on?

o.O
 
Sonic, you're slowly disturbing me with the talk of hating Ava and replacing it... and recommending to a member to show another division love when DoDs is the best division in eGO ;)

Spray... nice to see you've still got 'Day of Defeat' under that Technical Council tag :)

And... I was wondering what the hell happened with this update mumbo jumbo :cursing:
It froze my Steam and I had to close it via task manager and restart it all over again :facewall:

But yes until then...

lazyman.jpg


and play Football Manager 2012 demo :)
 
Last edited:
You too Skippy its way too late for you to be up... unless you're just waking up. I'm going back to sleep now.
 
I get so frustrated when I run out of ammo and push 2 and got nothing left but to jump around while I reload the primary..
Jinn
 
Though it kills me to say this, we have other divisions. I understand you love your division with a burning pasion of ten thousand suns, but maybe this is a sign to take a break from dod, give another division (NOT CSS) a little love.

NOT TF2 *Fixed :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top