ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 15, 2011 #21 Congrats Racing!!! Here's to another year!
S Spartacus_Legolas EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 1,697 Oct 15, 2011 #22 racing88 said: hmm should i know u? huh u join today DoD well lets say u are miss css princesss okey sparty Click to expand... Haha... aww don't be like that, lol. I don't even know what CSS is :confused1: I see you typed this when you were drunk, lol. Yes the earth is a cube, sheep is not goat and grass is the blue sky
racing88 said: hmm should i know u? huh u join today DoD well lets say u are miss css princesss okey sparty Click to expand... Haha... aww don't be like that, lol. I don't even know what CSS is :confused1: I see you typed this when you were drunk, lol. Yes the earth is a cube, sheep is not goat and grass is the blue sky
N Nomad. Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 251 Oct 18, 2011 #24 congratulations R88. :thumbup:
K KoopaParaTroopa Poster Joined Apr 18, 2010 Messages 139 Oct 22, 2011 #26 Congrats!! and here is to many more!!
P PenGu Rookie Joined Dec 26, 2010 Messages 33 Oct 24, 2011 #27 congrates and congrates to many more years