Edge Gamers

Smelling Salts[DAM]

I made one post
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
10
Id like to say, that I appreciate the fact that this is a very mature and worthwhile clan! I am impressed with the attitudes and the ability of people to keep their cool although other people outside of the clan may not follow suit. Thank you for the invite and the chance to be a part of something great in an online community!!!
 
[quote1205559039=Smelling Salts[DAM]]
Id like to say, that I appreciate the fact that this is a very mature and worthwhile clan! I am impressed with the attitudes and the ability of people to keep their cool although other people outside of the clan may not follow suit. Thank you for the invite and the chance to be a part of something great in an online community!!!
[/quote1205559039]

Quoted for teh truthz! Welcome to the clan Salts! Avalanche is my home town :D
 
You said it man. Its so nice when I log on to the servers when i see it half full of clan mates.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top