another server for bf3?

Symbolic Logic

I made one post
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
12
Hey guys, haven't been active on the ego forums or servers as of late due to a computer malfunction. But I just got up and running about a week ago and started playing bf3. Anyways, I noticed you guys have a 32 and 64 player server up and running for rush and conquest large.. I was currently looking at some servers from gameservers.com and was looking at a 48 player server and paying it for 3 months without any ventrilo or teamspeak server added. I was looking at making it a combination of rush/conquest if i can do that, i dont know. Anyways just wanted to get some input from someone or possibly discuss it further.
 
What exactly is your question? If you can supply your server as eGO's 3rd BF3 server? If that's the question, it's going to be a No as eGO manages all of its servers, and do not use donated servers or such due to admin, control, and payment concerns.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top