- Joined
- May 9, 2010
- Messages
- 1,281
Im not sure which route I want to go: AMD/ATI or Nvidia.
I have trusted Nvidia cards for the last 10 years and I havent been let down yet. But.. I am looking to build a high end Solid gaming platform needing very little upgrade for a few years. Money/cost is not an issue
That said, here are my choices:
2x GTX 590 EVGA @ ~$1600
3x GTX 580 MSI @ ~$1800
2x 6990/6970 @ ~$1600
3x 6950 @ ~$1600
My question is this.. what card/s will give me THE BEST overall game play(?), baseing that games will now be more graphics intensive since BF3's release. Aswell, what temperatures can I expect out of these gpu's?
This is the only thing I am stuck on for this build. any and all suggestions accepted... but please dont "fan boy"... Im looking for good solid fact based info.
thanks
edit: I was going to PM you "reflex99" but your inbox is full.
I have trusted Nvidia cards for the last 10 years and I havent been let down yet. But.. I am looking to build a high end Solid gaming platform needing very little upgrade for a few years. Money/cost is not an issue
That said, here are my choices:
2x GTX 590 EVGA @ ~$1600
3x GTX 580 MSI @ ~$1800
2x 6990/6970 @ ~$1600
3x 6950 @ ~$1600
My question is this.. what card/s will give me THE BEST overall game play(?), baseing that games will now be more graphics intensive since BF3's release. Aswell, what temperatures can I expect out of these gpu's?
This is the only thing I am stuck on for this build. any and all suggestions accepted... but please dont "fan boy"... Im looking for good solid fact based info.
thanks
edit: I was going to PM you "reflex99" but your inbox is full.
Last edited:







)





