- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 2,883
I got the Humble Voxatron Debut bundle yesterday which included the Binding of Isaac. I used the Steam key, unlocked and installed everything, but when I try to launch BoI, the game crashes immediately. All I get is "The Binding of Isaac has stopped working..."
Here are the details of the crash, if it helps at all:
Here are the details of the crash, if it helps at all:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Binding_of_Isaac.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4da19492
Fault Module Name: Binding_of_Isaac.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4da19492
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0001e491
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: a394
Additional Information 2: a394c0dff8f40d2ceed9ffd1c6d6a27c
Additional Information 3: 62f0
Additional Information 4: 62f047c3a362e450457e9352c994c49e
Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txt






