How fast are ya!?

WPM 70
Keystrokes 370
correct words 71
wrong words 2

2nd try:

WPM 78
Keystrokes 397
correct words 75
wrong words 1
 
WPM 79
Keystrokes 419
correct words 77
wrong words 3

When I was 11 I got near 80 WPM. Dangit!
 
WPM 71
Keystrokes 365
correct words 68
wrong words 1


That was fun, though i had to slow down at the end since my teacher yelled at me for typing so loud xD
 
WPM 50
Keystrokes 259
correct words 48
wrong words 1

The funny thing is that I have worked at a computer for the last 11 years....guess I haven't been very productive!
 
FANS1.jpg
 
WPM 84
Keystrokes 434
correct words 76
wrong words 2
You reached 419 Points so you achieved position 3966 of 70018 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

messed up three times by losing my place on the keyboard. Will try again after i'm done eating.
 
Back
Top