B Banksy Active Member Joined Jun 3, 2011 Messages 267 Nov 8, 2011 #21 WPM 70 Keystrokes 370 correct words 71 wrong words 2 2nd try: WPM 78 Keystrokes 397 correct words 75 wrong words 1
WPM 70 Keystrokes 370 correct words 71 wrong words 2 2nd try: WPM 78 Keystrokes 397 correct words 75 wrong words 1
N Nove I made one post Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 23 Nov 8, 2011 #22 WPM 57 Keystrokes 308 correct words 56 wrong words 3
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Nov 8, 2011 #23 WPM 79 Keystrokes 419 correct words 77 wrong words 3 When I was 11 I got near 80 WPM. Dangit!
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Nov 8, 2011 #24 WPM 71 Keystrokes 365 correct words 68 wrong words 1 That was fun, though i had to slow down at the end since my teacher yelled at me for typing so loud xD
WPM 71 Keystrokes 365 correct words 68 wrong words 1 That was fun, though i had to slow down at the end since my teacher yelled at me for typing so loud xD
J jatbambam Rookie Joined Nov 8, 2011 Messages 42 Nov 10, 2011 #25 WPM 50 Keystrokes 259 correct words 48 wrong words 1 The funny thing is that I have worked at a computer for the last 11 years....guess I haven't been very productive!
WPM 50 Keystrokes 259 correct words 48 wrong words 1 The funny thing is that I have worked at a computer for the last 11 years....guess I haven't been very productive!
M Martyr Thread Junky Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 824 Nov 10, 2011 #27 WPM 84 Keystrokes 434 correct words 76 wrong words 2 You reached 419 Points so you achieved position 3966 of 70018 on the ranking list (last 24 hours) messed up three times by losing my place on the keyboard. Will try again after i'm done eating.
WPM 84 Keystrokes 434 correct words 76 wrong words 2 You reached 419 Points so you achieved position 3966 of 70018 on the ranking list (last 24 hours) messed up three times by losing my place on the keyboard. Will try again after i'm done eating.
K kYuKi Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,354 Nov 10, 2011 #28 WPM 67 Keystrokes 366 correct words 64 wrong words 4