Metacritic Modern Warfare 3 User Reviews

That's because it was optimized to run on consoles. I said what I said, and I stand by it. Like I POINTED OUT, I did NOT play MW2, so I'm jumping from CoD4 to MW3, which makes this game stand out better for me than other reviewers. So a lot of the whining about it being a MW2 remake doesn't apply for me because I didn't waste my money on MW2.

If you want me to get a new computer to compare the games at full graphics, sure. Send me $1500 and I'll build one right away just so I can review the two just for you...

Bf3 is on xbox 360 and ps3 and still has better graphics than mw3 O.o I'm not even comparing games they aren't comparable graphically at all

It would be like saying an episode of sponge bob and the move Avatar are comparable graphically im not even comparing the content im just saying when you look at basics avatar is obviously of much higher graphical quality
 
The campaign isn't that great, but as any avid player will tell you, who buys Battlefield for the single player campaign?

Me... I'd buy it for that :sneaky2:

Now I suspect you're delaying my precious Medal of Honor 2 :angry:
 
@Naku You keep pushing the graphics issue, when it's honestly a non-issue to me in terms of gameplay. The graphics on MW3 looks just as good for me on BF3. What's the point of putting BF3 graphcis to the max when I'd get single-teen digits of FPS? "Upgrade your PC then", sure. Fine. Give me the money and I'll let you prove me wrong. I don't got hundreds of dollars lying around to upgrade a computer to play a single game.

The entire point of my original post, since we've strayed so far from it, was that MW3 is fun, and enjoyable to play on both single player and multi player.

/done
 
Multiplayer: SOS as MW2 except new maps and some new attachments, nothing big - 3.0/10

Spec Ops: Haven't tried this out yet but it looks hopeful as it can be played peer to peer w/o being in a party - Undecided/10

Singleplayer: Haven't finished story yet (37% complete) but so far it's awesome! I love how it sucks you in to where you're feeling like you ARE the person. Like Snipeye said, I miss the Q/E lean left/right because that does effect the game-play when you can't peak around the corner but I understand why they took it away; to stop people from only showing their head and left/right arm. Maybe they could only make it your head? - 9.5/10

My opinions for those who haven't bought it or are on the ledge of jumping so hope this helps :)
 
I hate it when people compare the Xbox 360 and PS3 to the PC because they don't have ANYTHING on PC graphics. The commercials, adds and posters guess what they were made on....... PCs that you probably can't afford/ apprehend in your head:lol:
And if you think I don't know what I'm talking about try taking into account that I went to ITT-Tech for 2 years for CADD and some other courses outside of CADD I had to create a game using graphics from Tremulous if you've even heard of that game xD I have plenty of knowledge on graphics and what it takes to make a game "graphically better."

The truth is you can't judge games based off graphics. Reason being they will all have the "graphics" but the shaders and textures (you know the things you turn off in MP to get that "edge") are what make the graphics so don't QQ about the game when you play on Ultra settings yet use a config to reduce clutter. If you STILL can't understand what I'm saying about that then you're A) thick headed or B) don't have a game to see what I'm talking about ;)

CASE CLOSED, ENVELOPE SEALED AND DELIVERED. Get over the fact that console CAN NOT touch nor come close to PC graphics :facewall:
 
Last edited:
@Naku You keep pushing the graphics issue, when it's honestly a non-issue to me in terms of gameplay. The graphics on MW3 looks just as good for me on BF3. What's the point of putting BF3 graphcis to the max when I'd get single-teen digits of FPS? "Upgrade your PC then", sure. Fine. Give me the money and I'll let you prove me wrong. I don't got hundreds of dollars lying around to upgrade a computer to play a single game.

The entire point of my original post, since we've strayed so far from it, was that MW3 is fun, and enjoyable to play on both single player and multi player.

/done
my second point was bf3 still has better graphics on the console where the system set up is exactly the same and both games run smoothly no matter what
 
I don't like how a lot of the reviews are a "0". That really is not a fair score considering the game play, and makes me think they voted a 0 on it simply because its a call of duty game, completely nullifying their entire "review" of the game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top