this is for Bigbird

felon

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
911
dod_kalt0000.jpg


just 13 points :(
 
Dont you ever get used to this my friend. It wont happen again. and 13 points... thats not too shabby.. I didnt know i was worth that much.
 
now that Bigbird is one of the unit 7 leaders (congrats again btw)
this knife is well worth it :D
 
Thanks bro.. so does this make me a marked man for being killed by melee? The only person that I have accepted melle deaths by is slayr because.... well its slayr. If i have my sniper rifle and hes close i dont even try.
Read my sig tho.. the first line... payback will ensue in the near future i can assure you that
 
[quote1205903846==(e)= Frosty =FL=]
First slayr.. now bigbird!?!?
[/quote1205903846]

what you mean by this?
 
Cmon now j3sus.. last i recall.. i gutted you with my shovel yesterday.. 1-0
 
[quote1205963547=sparkrocket -=KK=-]
[quote1205903846==(e)= Frosty =FL=]
First slayr.. now bigbird!?!?
[/quote1205903846]

what you mean by this?
[/quote1205963547]


slayr got meleed aswell
 
[quote1205963576==(e)= Frosty =FL=]
[quote1205963547=sparkrocket -=KK=-]
[quote1205903846==(e)= Frosty =FL=]
First slayr.. now bigbird!?!?
[/quote1205903846]

what you mean by this?
[/quote1205963547]


slayr got meleed aswell theres a thread about i believe
[/quote1205963576]
 
what a gentlman saying "nice" after beeing killed by the knife...good man. shows respect and then this happens lol
 
As the old saying goes.. Death before dishonor. I accept it and die like a man. Me dying by melee doesnt happen too often anymore so I enjoy seeing it happen by people I know and have a melee rivalry with.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top