Setting up macro's for in-game admin

Swampfox5000

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
841
Can anybody lend a little techicnal help here. I have set up 9 macro's for admining on a busy server. However for some reason, i can not get them to work. Most likley i have missed some thing simple, but i am not sure what that is, I am using a Logitech G15 Key Board. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Swamp
 
Swamp,

Are these macros for Battlefield 3? And what admin module are you trying to use? (i.e. mani admin for CS:S). I'll try to do a little research when I get a little more information.
 
These are for BattleField Bad Company 2 (BC2) these will be used in our BC2 servers in Heavy Metal & Hard Core Rush 1st Person Shooter (FPS)
 
are you using the macro manager program that comes with that keyboard, or are you writing your own.

in my experiences with my G11 - I've had to write my own. which is SUPER easy because it uses LUA and the code is SUPER easy to figure out - just notepad files that you save a certain way.

my G keys are more for admining and such as well - but thats how I had to do it.
 
I am using the macro manager program for the Logitech key board. I have set them up 3 different times, but still " No Dice " Grrr. :facewall: I am just a Noob, we never had such stuff when growing up.. We had Tonka trucks. Key Boards and home computers were light years away .
 
What are you trying to do? From what I've done and know you have to make sure delays are included (well for most programs) other wise its trying to hit all keys at once and that just doesnt work out well.

Such as: (For CSS):

Code:
`Down
Delay 10 ms
` Up
Delay 10 ms
S Down
Delay 10 ms
S Up
Delay 10 ms
T Down
Delay 10 ms
T Up
Delay 10 ms
A Down
Delay 10 ms
A Up
Delay 10 ms
T Down
Delay 10 ms
T Up
Delay 10 ms
U Down
Delay 10 ms
U Up
Delay 10 ms
S Down
Delay 10 ms
S Up
Delay 10 ms
Enter Down
Delay 10 ms
Enter up
This will open up console and type 'status' and enter it. Granted its for CS:S the same can be done for any game that uses chat or console to input admin commands.

Delays can be modified.

This is what would be done in the Logitech Gaming Software. Under Macros > MultiKey.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top