My 2nd thread today, totally unrelated to each other but here we go.
I purchased my current PC about 2 years ago just before Windows 7 came out. I have been running Vista since I purchased it. Overall, it can play games fine but the technical aspect to it has been a complete nightmare. I bought it at Best Buy (I now regret that decision) and my warranty for it is expired now. It recently started having issues again regarding my WiFi Adapter and it is looking more and more like we have to take it back in (for the 3rd time now) and me and my parents are just getting sick of it. I am thinking next year, we are going to toss this PC out and try to find something better. What would you guys recommend? I am on a budget, and want to get the best bang for my buck. I would prefer a pre-build as I don't like the hassle of trying to set up my own computer.
I purchased my current PC about 2 years ago just before Windows 7 came out. I have been running Vista since I purchased it. Overall, it can play games fine but the technical aspect to it has been a complete nightmare. I bought it at Best Buy (I now regret that decision) and my warranty for it is expired now. It recently started having issues again regarding my WiFi Adapter and it is looking more and more like we have to take it back in (for the 3rd time now) and me and my parents are just getting sick of it. I am thinking next year, we are going to toss this PC out and try to find something better. What would you guys recommend? I am on a budget, and want to get the best bang for my buck. I would prefer a pre-build as I don't like the hassle of trying to set up my own computer.









(after you tell us your budget lol)

