Whats your Favorite FPS of the early 90's?

Whats your Favorite FPS of the early 90's?

  • Wolfenstein 3d

    Points: 49 13.8%
  • Hexen

    Points: 7 2.0%
  • Doom

    Points: 69 19.5%
  • Blake Stone

    Points: 3 0.8%
  • Duke Nukem

    Points: 71 20.1%
  • Quake

    Points: 75 21.2%
  • I don't play FPS games, no matter the era.

    Points: 4 1.1%
  • They had computers back in the 90's? I play FPS games, but only old people played those!

    Points: 48 13.6%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 28 7.9%

  • Total voters
    354
Duke Nukem was my first gaming experience followed closely by doom. So I have to go with Duke Nukem.
 
This is the best poll EVER!!!! LOL thanks Dragon for choosing it :D

I voted for DOOM!

But wolf3d would have to be my 2nd pick! I know what you mean about countless "wall" hours in wolfenstein! M L I FTW!
 
I almost have to say Doom because it was incredible for its time. Then again so was Wolfenstein 3D, then again so was Quake. Then again so was Hexen.

I bought the ID pack years ago when it first went on sale, I still jump in and play them every now and then.

Quake goes down as my favorite though. Oh good old memories of dialing up AOL then minimizing it to play some Quake CTF through gamespy...

Also, honorable mentions: Rise of the Triad and Chex Wars (kudos to anyone who has even heard of it)
 
Didnt play FPS back then. I was occupied with growing up and playing command and conquer :P
 
WOLFENSTEIN 3D!!!!!

I remember my mom let me stay home to play it when I was in grade school

x_x
 
Quake 1 2 3.

[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/e618/"]Quake 3 with the excessive mod is fun.[/ame]
 
Duke Nukem is one of the first games I ever played, when I was three or four years old.

I now have it imprinted in my head that protozoid slimers are the most absolutely god damn terrifying things that have ever been imagined.
 
I remember playing Doom when I was really young, and thinking "Wow, this game is unlike anything out there" For that time it was a kind of road ahead, for many of the great games we have today.
 
duke nukem..was my first fps i played online using a dial up modem..lol..comee gett sommeee
 

Latest posts

Back
Top