Meep Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2011 Messages 616 Dec 5, 2011 #62 Dooooom! That game scared me when I was little... but I still played it. xD
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Dec 5, 2011 #63 Played every single one of them but blake
S Savvy Poster Joined Jun 22, 2011 Messages 152 Dec 5, 2011 #64 I remember some old games: Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Killing Time, etc. I played mostly Doom and Quake.
I remember some old games: Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Killing Time, etc. I played mostly Doom and Quake.
C Colonel Kernel I made one post Joined Oct 31, 2010 Messages 14 Dec 6, 2011 #65 Gosh I havent been around for most of them, but Ive played and really enjoyed them. I still remember the first game I played, Sokoban. Damn that was frustrating on my little brain at the time.
Gosh I havent been around for most of them, but Ive played and really enjoyed them. I still remember the first game I played, Sokoban. Damn that was frustrating on my little brain at the time.
A AwpsoLeet Rookie Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 43 Dec 6, 2011 #66 blake stone and hexen are the best
M MRgilmoresJACKET Poster Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 159 Dec 6, 2011 #67 Seriously guys, only 3 other people favored hexen? The game was amazing!
S Shadowblac1 Rookie Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 71 Dec 6, 2011 #68 Doom and Quake, ahh the memories, on my 1Ghz computer, that was top of the line back then : P
S Shadowblac1 Rookie Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 71 Dec 6, 2011 #69 Sry for double posts, for some reason i cant edit mine.. SavvyKMS said: I remember some old games: Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Killing Time, etc. I played mostly Doom and Quake. Click to expand... Redneck Rampage!!! that game was AWESOME and hilarious!
Sry for double posts, for some reason i cant edit mine.. SavvyKMS said: I remember some old games: Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Killing Time, etc. I played mostly Doom and Quake. Click to expand... Redneck Rampage!!! that game was AWESOME and hilarious!
Fermonx EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2011 Messages 1,371 Dec 7, 2011 #70 Im from 1997 but everyone knows duke nukem played it in emulator or with my big bro i dont remember
C Cold[INACTIVE] Famous Joined Oct 10, 2008 Messages 554 Dec 14, 2011 #71 Wow, how come no one voted Hexen?! I guess only the cool people played that game. ;P