- Joined
- Oct 9, 2008
- Messages
- 1,116
Well thanks to a payoff from my insurance company for a car wreck and medical bills, I have around 1300 extra to upgrade my current build.
It is fairly new. I built it based on the current technologies and built a moderate priced power PC. But now i have the ability to REALLY let loose.
Current Specs.
Mobo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131736
CPU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103849
Ram (4 sticks)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231311
Vidja Card.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102948
PSU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139011&Tpk=hx850w
Case. (added 2 300mm fans and 2 180mm fans)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146066
HDDs.
1 120gb (os)
2 500 gb (non raid)
2 1tb (non raid.)
I am thinking about making my current OS drive into a second drive for my steam folder. (YEAH its that big.) And getting this SSD.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227706
Little pricy but it has the best rating out of all of the SSDs.
I am thinking about adding a new vidja card. (yes I have to say vidja is funny to me.) Probably just 3 more of the one I have, and upgrading the PSU to this beast.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139034
It is fairly new. I built it based on the current technologies and built a moderate priced power PC. But now i have the ability to REALLY let loose.
Current Specs.
Mobo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131736
CPU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103849
Ram (4 sticks)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231311
Vidja Card.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102948
PSU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139011&Tpk=hx850w
Case. (added 2 300mm fans and 2 180mm fans)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146066
HDDs.
1 120gb (os)
2 500 gb (non raid)
2 1tb (non raid.)
I am thinking about making my current OS drive into a second drive for my steam folder. (YEAH its that big.) And getting this SSD.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227706
Little pricy but it has the best rating out of all of the SSDs.
I am thinking about adding a new vidja card. (yes I have to say vidja is funny to me.) Probably just 3 more of the one I have, and upgrading the PSU to this beast.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139034









