PLEASE READ: Server Opinions

When the Foundry server dies down, what should it be changed to?


  • Total voters
    53
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything but 2fort. can't stand that map ;s

and i hope Foundry server does not die out. i like the map.
 
Valve maps!! I even made a button! Kekekeke​
valvemaps-1.gif
Feel free to use it, smaller one in my sig.​
 
Well for those that like Foundry....it IS a valve map....so if we got valve maps server back, you could vote it on as much as you want.
 
Last edited:
Our current 2fort has no custom weapons- I've tried multiple times, over multiple days, and every time it has no connection to steam servers while every other server does. As such, I think the server is useless other than a vanity game of vanilla (ie. should be changed back; if you want to limit weapons please do so, but start with limiting these crutch weapons instead of all of them).

As to the question at hand, valve maps with a few custom maps. Please. And add some koth (like nucleus and harvest).
 
Why does Foundry lag less than our other maps? Is it on a different server?

If that's the case, I'd like to see blackmesa on that server, and Valve Maps on the current blackmesa server.

Turbine would be a lovely choice too.

Anything but another 2Fort server without proper admin commands...


Diz
 
honestly i would like to Turbine Fast respawn come back up. i started getting into it when it was cut
 
Perhaps just have a couple maps on rotation instead of the full valve maps server. If this is possible, Id say put some of the great maps that really brought a lot of people into the server. Maps that people really miss playing like Turbine, Hydro, Steel, Dustbowl, just a few I could think of. I know a few people that miss our 24/7 turbine server as well as our valve maps server. Anyways, my 2 cents.
 
So far:
96.97% against 2fort.
3.03% for it.

Hmmm...

Your data dosent work.....

If you truelly want to change the server you need to add more options. Its not a two fort vrs. Valve maps debate...it should be what server would you support more debate. I suugest if you realy want two fort to be changed you add more options to your poll.
 
Your data dosent work.....

If you truelly want to change the server you need to add more options. Its not a two fort vrs. Valve maps debate...it should be what server would you support more debate. I suugest if you realy want two fort to be changed you add more options to your poll.

So.....what would be other viable options?

24/7 Turbine hasn't looked likely for a while.
24/7 Dustbowl hasn't looked likely
24/7 Payload has struggled.
2Fort is popular (with the right people)
Valve maps (at least by forum votes) is popular
Custom maps are hit or miss
 
So.....what would be other viable options?

24/7 Turbine hasn't looked likely for a while.
24/7 Dustbowl hasn't looked likely
24/7 Payload has struggled.
2Fort is popular (with the right people)
Valve maps (at least by forum votes) is popular
Custom maps are hit or miss

2Fort brings a lot of non-members, which is good if we try to bring these people into the organization. However, since 2Fort is often left without members, let alone admins, there isn't much recruiting going on...


Diz
 
Your data dosent work.....

If you truelly want to change the server you need to add more options. Its not a two fort vrs. Valve maps debate...it should be what server would you support more debate. I suugest if you realy want two fort to be changed you add more options to your poll.

I don't think we should get rid of the 2Fort we have right now. I'd rather wait a month or two (or longer) while filling up and supporting our current servers, and then have Valve Maps added back on its own server, without having to take away something we already have. Our current ones aren't doing too bad, and I think 2Fort brings in the most recruits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top