Blackmesa... Such a wonderful map!

B00MB00MBenji

Active Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
261
I have been playing some Blackmesa when a few people get on, and it seems like a piece of art to me. I joined a couple of days ago, and was wondering why not many people play Blackmesa.
 
We just moved the server so numbers have been low but if you want to start a game, make sure to jump on ventrilo and rally the troops or invite folks from your friend's list.
 
We just moved the server so numbers have been low but if you want to start a game, make sure to jump on ventrilo and rally the troops or invite folks from your friend's list.

ok. I will try, but I would have to PM them. Unfortunately, I don't have a mic YET.
 
Trust me a lot of people play blackmesa you just have to find the right time when people are on
 
Yea, Some people are on vacation also. It's the Holiday season lots of people are away.
 
i guarantee you, TONS of people play Blackmesa.
 
I remember that ever since the Halloween Update this year, numbers on the server have been low. As much as I love to spend my time on Foundary, I would love to help fill it up again.
 
I have been playing some Blackmesa when a few people get on, and it seems like a piece of art to me. I joined a couple of days ago, and was wondering why not many people play Blackmesa.

Blackmesa is literally the only map I play in entire TF2. Well, I'm kinda playing foundary map too which is sweet. BM is the only reason I signed up to this forum and later ended up joining eGO.

<3 Mesa.

P.S. everyone is in foundary server thesedays. probably because someone said it would die eventually and they would have to change the maps to something else. reverse psychology. not taking anything away from the map...it's pretty sweet.

P.P.S. BM server is usually full past 6 or so PM Central. Also, it's usually busy since early on Saturday (how early depends on how early people start filling the server).
 
Last edited:
mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa mesa.

yeah i like mesa.
 
Blackmesa is quite a good map. It has it's flaws, and games can often droll into stalemates, but I wouldn't call any other map home... Save maybe Blackmesa 2, return of the revenge.

Little tip: If your team is loosing, heavies medics and spies are quite useful, while if you're winning spies become less useful and things like pyros, medics (again), soldiers and even demoknights are helpful on the last point cap.
 
Back
Top