- Joined
- Dec 28, 2011
- Messages
- 261
So, I have recently been browsing through the SWTOR forums, and I came across a topic saying "Will you pay the subscription after January 1rst?"
I read most of the comments, and most of them said No, unless improved.
They said stuff that the PvP is unbalanced, too much singleplayer, bla bla bla.
After reading that, I feel like spending my money on something else.
I was wondering what you guys think about it, and maybe, I will pay the Sub, and buy the game.
Ciao
I read most of the comments, and most of them said No, unless improved.
They said stuff that the PvP is unbalanced, too much singleplayer, bla bla bla.
After reading that, I feel like spending my money on something else.
I was wondering what you guys think about it, and maybe, I will pay the Sub, and buy the game.
Ciao














